It is very easy to put a multitude of ingredients on a plate, without thinking about regional empathy and focus on quality. We strive to be the best and thus, we have designed a breakfast that will delight and thrill, offering added value and the highest quality produce. We know where our produce is coming from and from what breed, and this is becoming much more important to our customers.
Served all day… every day!
- Small Courtyard Breakfast £4.90
- The Courtyard Breakfast £6.50
- Pimhill Farm Organic Porridge Oats £2.30
Heinz Baked Beans on Toast £2.90
Grilled Cheese (v) on White/Wholegrain Toast £2.70
Local Free-Range, Fried, Poached or Scrambled Eggs £2.90
- Free Range Plain Omelette £2.70
- Omelette with a Filling of your Choice £3.30
- Two Grilled Rashers of Cured Back Bacon in a Bap or Sandwich £2.60
- Two Grilled Local Sausages in a Bap or Sandwich £2.30
- Breakfast Bap, Free Range Egg Bacon & Sausage £3.50
- White/Wholegrain Toast with Butter £1.70
- Toasted Teacake with Butter £1.80
- Two Crumpets with Butter £1.80
- Tasted Fruit Loaf (Gluten Free) £1.80
Crumpets, Tea Cakes and Toast are offered with Homemade Three Berry Preserve, Homemade Marmalade, Marmite or Honey.